- 400g of spaghetti
- 200g pecorino cheese
- 50g of white truffle (Tuber Magnatum)
- 60g of butter
- 120g of water
- Begin by mixing the softened butter and the pecorino and blending it all together.
- Next, add the warm water and blend again until you obtain a smooth texture.
- Boil the spaghetti in a large pan with a little salt, following the cooking instructions on the packet.
- Once the pasta is cooked al dente, transfer it to a frying pan with a little cooking water and add the cheese sauce.
- Stir the pasta well so that the cheese is well integrated and then, grind plenty of pepper on top.
- Serve the pasta in a dish and slice some white truffle on top to finish. Bon appétit!